Re: bookmarks

Dear Irène,

Thanks for the answer. Yes, I regard it as an important feature,
because it allows me to open documents on which I am working without
having to look back for them in the hard drive.

Moreover, when working on documents I find it extremely useful to
bookmark not just the whole HTML page, but sections in the page (the
"file:///whatever#this.section).

I find these two feature very helpful both when navigating the web
and, even more, when editing/commenting/working on local documents.
(One very powerful reason to use Amaya for me is the ease to add
"comments").

Best,

R.