Re: success - across the board

On Wednesday 28 December 2005 18:43, Schultz, Gary - COMM wrote:
> Amaya is in a different league than NVU really is not a correct statement.
>
> I still cannot get Amaya to run stable, it keeps crashing in Windows XP.

Hi Gary,

We have a limited task force and releases are not fully tested when they are
published. We probably didn't experiment the scenario that generates a crash
for you. We need users send back bug reports to improve the Amaya stability.

We plan to publish the 9.3.1 release by end of January. So if you have a
scenario that crashes Amaya, please send us a report.

Regards and happy new year