Re: Amaya 9.3 RC RFE: F5 key

Hello Irène.

I take the opportunity to write some word on Amaya user interface on
Mac OS X (French version):
- the short cut <cmd> M have two meanings "montrer les zones actives"
and "minimize". I propose <shift><cmd>M for "montrer les zones actives".
- <cmd> R should be used for "recharger", since this key is used in
menu "vues", I propose to combine all short cut keys of menu "vues"
with <shift> key.
- for "fermer la fenêtre" you may use <cmd> W.
- <cmd> right and left key move the cursor of one word, should be
<alt> right and left key for moving the cursor of one worg and <cmd>
right and left key for moving to beginning and end of the line
according to Mac rules.
- page down and up keys don't seem to work.
- <cmd> down and up keys scroll the window, they should move the
cursor to the beginning or the end of the text. I propose to use
<alt> down and up to scroll the window.

A lot of things, hope this help ;-)

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.perso.wanadoo.fr