Re: square root signs

Le Mercredi 30 Mars 2005 05:02, Martin Channon a écrit :
> Can anyone tell me how to use Amaya to introduce square root signs into
> an html document that is to be viewed in Internet Explorer? I can get
> the square root sign to show up when the document is viewed in Amaya,
> but it is missing when viewed in IE. The same goes for other structures
> in the math pallet (matrices, etc.). Is this a problem with IE?

The page http://www.w3.org/Math/XSL/
explains how to put mathematics on the Web with MathML.

With Amaya, you have to:
1) Remove the doctype (see the enty File>Change the document type)
    The document will automatically include a reference to the pmathml.xsl
    stylesheet.
2) Install a copy of this pmathml.xsl stylesheet provided by
    http://www.w3.org/Math/XSL/ in the same directory.
    IE will not execute an XSLT stylesheet that is not located on the same
    server as the XHTML+MathML document.