New Amaya Download Doesn't Print At All on Win32

From: Kenneth Evans, Jr. <evans@aps.anl.gov>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:22:48 +0100
To: Amaya <www-amaya@w3.org>

Hi,

     I just downloaded amaya-WinXP-9.1.exe for Windows 2000.  When I select
Print, I get the dialog that has the check boxes, but when I select the
Print button, nothing happens.  From the documentation it looks as if the
standard Windows print dialog should appear.  I have been unable to make
that happen and don't have any ideas to make it work.

     I uninstalled the old version (8.0) first.  8.0 was working OK except
that it was crashing when I was editing text in a form.  Why I got the new
version.

     Also I tried Make Book on http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Manual.html and
it crashed.  This has happened in previous versions, as well.

     Sorry to bring bad news.

     Thanks,

 -Ken