multiple windows/different views

From: David W. Gulley <d-gulley@dstny.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 11:09:47 -0600
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Ok, I confess;
   I haven't kept up with Amaya (been using 8.1 since sometime in '03).

So now that I have updated to a new version (9.1), I can not seem to
find a feature that I very much liked, namely having multiple windows
open with different views of the document.

In the 'old' help, there was a page "Working with Document Views" which
stated, "Amaya can present different views of a document simultaneously.
Each view is displayed in a different window so you can clearly see what
is happening when you edit complex documents."

Yes, I can get the split screen, but since I have a multi-monitor setup,
I would like to be able to (for example) have separate windows for
formatted and source view (and occasionally links and alternate).

Am I just missing the configuration for using multiple windows?

David