Re: Mouse click not setting ins point in 8.7.2

From: Juan Lanus <jlanus@netscape.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 12:45:04 -0500
To: Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

Irene, Laurent:
Thanks! I'll be waiting.
I had a new "event" maybe retated to this.
I selected a <PRE> block with f2, copied it and pested it in other window.
The toolbar turned higher, maybe four times it's regular size and the buttons disapeared. Reloading the page didn't fix it. Only exiting Amaya.
Sorry I can't repeat it. Tried but it didn´t happen.
--
JML

--
Juan Lanus