Re: closing the window closes the whole editor

Le Mardi 01 Mars 2005 18:03, vous avez écrit :
> I like the tabs, but now when I use "^-w" to close a window, it closes the
> whole thing...?

Yes, there are now a "Close Tab" command and a "Close Window" command and
there is no shortcut for "Close Tab".
The problem is that WX and Win32 versions have to cohexist and "Close Window"
makes sense in the Win32 version.
Do you suggest to attach Ctrl w to "Close Tab" and not provide a shortcut for
"Close Window"?