Amaya not responding - inadvertent mouse drag

From: Ray Foulkes <Ray.Foulkes@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:55:03 +0100
To: Amaya <www-amaya@w3.org>

Amaya 9.0 on WinXP SP1. Here is how I can repeat a complete hang-up on a clean install.
On the Amaya welcome screen do ctrl n cntrl a to bring up the annotation window.
Start at the right of the title and drag mouse way beyond left limit of the title (into the tools area).
On my computer Amaya is then fully locked up consuming 98% cpu. Kill process is the sole option.

OK, I should not do this, but we are not all perfect mousers.
Can anybody repeat this or am I alone?