Re: Amaya 9 not run

Le Vendredi 28 Janvier 2005 08:08, Vlad Bortin a écrit :
> Hello, Team.
>
>   After successful installation of the program, Amaya 9 is not started.
>   Windows 2000 RUS PRO sp4.
>   That for problem?

It could be a problem with UTF-8 string convertions or a problem with OpenGL.
The Amaya team is working on the first category of problems, for the second
category, we can only suggest solutions.

AmayaWX uses OpenGL for page rendering. This allows a better support of SVG
and animations, but it seems that the OpenGL support is buggy on some Windows
platforms.
When the application doesn't start or is very very slow, we suggest that users
check if there is an available update of their video card driver. This update
can be found either on the MicroSoft site (see the driver section) or on the
site of the Video card provider.