Re: Display problem

Le Vendredi 21 Janvier 2005 09:12, Troy Anderson a écrit :
> Version: Amaya 9.0 Jan 6 2005
>

> I installed Amaya on Window XP and ran into a display problem that make
> the application unusable.  I have no idea how to describe the problem
> other than include a screen capture:
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
> -Troy

You probably forgot to join the screen capture or it was removed by a mail
filter.
Amaya 9.0 uses OpenGL and it seems that this support is buggy on some
Windows platforms.
I suggest you first check that your driver is up to date.
If no, you can probably find out updates either on the MicroSoft site or on
the site of the Video card provider.