Re: Amaya - needs standard emacs Ctrl-N/P bound correctly (Modified by JBThiel)

Le Jeudi 20 Janvier 2005 09:09, JBThiel a écrit :
> Hello, regarding Amaya, it is an wonderful app which I have been
> tracking for a long time and occasionally use.
>
> I would use it more if you could *please* get the standard Emacs keys
>  Ctrl-N = NEXT line
>  Ctrl-P = PREV line
> bound correctly.
>
> Especially the current binding Ctrl-P = Print is ridiculous,  since in
> the modern day we rarely actually do printouts.  It is very frustrating
> to keep hitting that by accident.

Normally anybody can redefine his set of shortcuts in generating a file
  "$HOME/.amaya/amaya.keybord" on Unix platforms
  "Documents and Settings\$USER\amaya\amaya.kb" on Windows platforms

We have currently two default shortcut files in Amaya\config\ but we'd like in
the future to provide a larget set of predefined files.
If you think you can provide us a file we'll be happy to include it in future
distributions.

> Until you make that fix, can you advise me of a keybinding workaround.
> A pointer to the manual section would suffice if it's documented.

You can have a look at predefined files and the documentation Help>Shortcuts