Amaya 9.0 for administrator only

From: Josť Carlos Santos <jcsantos@fc.up.pt>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:48:11 +0000
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi all,

I have installed Amaya 9.0 under Windows XP SP2. My problem is that
Amaya created a folder "Amaya WX 9.0" at

Start Menu -> Programs

for the administrator only. I think that it should do it for all users.

And please do not write to me saying how to do it manually. I know how
to do it! The question is that it should be done by Amaya or at least
the administrator should be able to choose, when he or she intalls
Amaya, whether or not it should be made available for all users.

Best regards,

Jose Carlos Santos