Re: Amaya won't start

From: Arnold Sprogis <sprog@operamail.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 16:20:46 +0500
To: www-amaya@w3.org

  Greetings

 I have also recently downloaded and installed Amaya 9.0 for Windows, but, when I launched the installed application the 1st time it loaded and appeared normal (very nice interface)
and generally seemed to work. I than moved the Amaya folder that was created on my desktop to a different directory and
than subsequent launches failed to present the main window, yet the task bar showed the instance of Amaya 9 having been loaded. No error messages - nothing using Windows XP Pro SP1.

 I than proceeded to uninstall and reinstall, resaulting in the same effect. Task bar shows Amaya loaded but no window is presented.

  This version is going to be one of the best apps out there! It was fun checking it out for the short time I had it operating.

 Best regards,
 Arnold Sprogis

From your mailbox to local or overseas cell phones.