Re: Amaya 8.7: Color Bug in Windows 98 Version?

Dear irene Vatton (and fellow list members),

I answered your questions already on the 20th December 2004, but still got no response. Are you still trying to find a solution? Did you just overlook it? Anyway, an answere would be nice as I really want to use Amaya but can’t with the current colors :( …

Best regards,
Maximilian.

--
Nutze M2, Operas revolutionäres E-Mail-Programm:  http://www.opera.com/m2/