Amaya doesn't render MathML?

From: Daniel Jamous <jamous@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 22:29:30 +0000
To: www-amaya@w3.org

I know you probably know this already as I had a look at the "Known Issues
with MathML" at:

Still, I find it a bit disconcerting that Amaya is not able to render a
simple Presentation MathML page such as the examples provided by the Math
W3C at:

given that Amaya presents itself at being MathML-compliant.

Any sense as of when these rendering problems might be overcome?

Many thanks,

Daniel Jamous
Educational Technology Consultant, Academic Computing
MIT Information Services & Technology
Room N42-040G
Cambridge, MA 02139