Split/Unsplit page

From: Romain Deltour <romain.deltour@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:37:19 +0200
To: Amaya ML <www-amaya@w3.org>

Hi,

It would be very nice to be able to split/unsplit an amaya page while
authoring a document without having to go to the view menu. I don't know
whether it is a missing feature, a bug, or just a monday morning side
effect ;) but I couldn't find any way to set a keyboard shortcut to do this.

The standard keyboard shortcut file contains the line:

Ctrl <Key>u , Ctrl <Key>v:         SplitUnsplitPage()

but this shortcut doesn't work...

Ideally, it should be possible to press ctrl+u+s to temporarily show the
structure view and then hide it by unspliting the page.

Thanks!

Romain.

Romain Deltour

LimSee2 Software Developer