A couple of glitches with recent builds on XP

From: Steven Gilham <steven.gilham@eu.citrix.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:15:54 +0100
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>

Putting up Amaya on a recently purchased WinXP home machine, I discover
that in 8.7.4, the arrow keys do not appear to move the insertion
cursor.  Uninstalling and putting up 8.7.3, I find that they do appear
to work in that release.

I'm still trying to get my OpenGL settings tuned so that 9.1.any does
not flicker and jump in an unacceptable fashion.  I've not yet tried
installing 9.0 (which worked out of the box on my other machine) from
back-up.

Are there any recommendations or expected states for the OpenGL config
for running AmayaWX?