Browser support and garbled display

From: Shital Shah <sytelus@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 13:22:37 +0200
To: Amaya <www-amaya@w3.org>

I used Amaya to write simple math equation in new HTML file and tried to view
 that file in Firefox and IE. I can't see my math equation in any of these
 browsers! Do IE and Firefox users needs to do something extra to view it?

Also on Windows, its character display is garbled and as you edit something
 it just get more garbled. There nothing you need to do to reproduce this.
 Just install and see the opening screen.

Regards,
Shital.
http://www.ShitalShah.com