Re: [Announce] Amaya 9.1.4 and Amaya 8.7.4

Irene Vatton wrote:

> New Amaya snapshots are now available:
> - Amaya 9.1.4 uses the new User Interface based on wxWidgets.
> - Amaya 8.7.4 is the same application based on the old User Interface (GTK for
>   Linux or MacOS X platforms, and Win32 for Windows platforms) .
>
> Binaries packages can be loaded from:
>  http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/BinDist.html
>
> It's the opportunity to get some bug fixes and test new Amaya features in
> progress:
> See http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Changelog.html

Amaya 8.7.4 installs - apparently - OK from the rpm distribution on my
Redhat Core 2 station. But when I launch amaya I get in trouble:

Gdk-ERROR **: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)

Christian Mondrup, Sheet Music Editor
Werner Icking Music Archive
http://icking-music-archive.org/