amaya.exe has generated errors...

From: Chris Helson <theredhairedman@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:14:40 +0200
To: Amaya <www-amaya@w3.org>

Hi
I have installed amaya 9.1 on win2k and every time I start it crashes with
most actions, for example if I try to resize the window it crashes and gives
the message: amaya.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows.
An error log is being created.
Although I can't find this error log... it's not in the events log (apps) of
win 2k.

I have tried uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling a couple of times. I have
even thrown away the first download and downloaded it again and reinstalled.

Would appreciate any help.
Thanks
Chris