version mismatch in source code downloaded from w3.org

From: Nacho <listasdecorreo@lascartasdelavida.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 15:17:10 +0200
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi,

Just a few days ago I downloaded the source code of Amaya from this URL:

http://www.w3.org/Amaya/Distribution/amaya-fullsrc-9.1.tgz

I uncompressed it, compiled it... everything was ok... but when I run it and
click in "Help -> About Amaya"... it says "Amaya 8.7.2", it is of course the
binary I've just compiled, because I run it from the source code directory,
with the full path:

/usr/src/Amaya/LINUX-ELF/bin/amaya

So I suppose maybe you made a mistake when naming the .tgz file? o_O

Or maybe I did something wrong? O_o

I just did a ./configure and make... I didn't executed the "make install", but
I think it's the same...

Thanks for your help:

Nacho

--
No book comes out of a vacuum (G. Buehler)
http://www.lascartasdelavida.com