updated package for Debian Stable (3.0 woody)

From: Nacho <listasdecorreo@lascartasdelavida.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 13:09:57 +0200
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi,

I have seen Amaya's download page:

http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/BinDist.html

And there is no actual package (I mean of recent versions) for Debian Stable
(woody), the version which comes with Debian Stable is 5.1, which is clearly
outdated...

So my question is if I should have to compile Amaya from source code or maybe
somebody know of a place where I can downloaded a binary version.

And if I had to compile it... do you know if it's too much complicated? I mean
having to install before lots of uncommon libraries and so...

Thank you very much for your help:

Nacho

--
No book comes out of a vacuum (G. Buehler)
http://www.lascartasdelavida.com