Re: SVG rendered in pixels no matter the specified units

Le Vendredi 29 Avril 2005 13:49, jlanus@netscape.net a écrit :
> Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr> wrote:
> >(in Windows) Amaya has to use the implementation provided by the current
> > installed driver. We encourage people to update their driver version and
> > probably avoid driver optimizations to solve a large set of performance
> > problems.
>
> I'd like to update my drivers but I don't have idea about where to start.
> What should I look for? Can you provide a link, or words to look for in
> Google?

You need first to know what is your video card.
See the display information (you have sometimes an advanced section).
Then you can
- either look for the Web site of the video card provider.
- or look for a driver update in http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com (section
admin or associated sites).