Re: amaya bug?

Hello Joseph,

Thanks for the trace,
I don't know if it's an Amaya bug. I found  some reports with the same
codes and it seems to be related to xorg
( http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-23281.html
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=220778&highlight=flash)
I found also these codes for a GDK_PixBuf problem.
We'll investigate in the Amaya side, but we don't use ubuntu and xorg.
Does anybody else got the same error ?

Regards,
Laurent Carcone