Re: Amaya starts but doesn't open

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:37:12 +0100, Bartolomé Sintes Marco
<BartolomeSintes@ono.com> wrote:

> I have noticed that sometimes Amaya opens in a very minimal window (just
> the title bar and minimize/restore/maximize icons) and it is difficult
> to see it if there are a lot of icons or other windows in your desktop.

Yes, I have noticed that too.

> Perhaps you have this problem.

No, definitely not....

I have now discovered that if I add a parameter to the call of Amaya (any
parameter seems to work) then it starts up correctly, but leaving out the
parameter it sits in the background without opening any windows.

Thanks for your help.

Steven