Re: Cannot install amaya on xp

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 17:12:01 +0000
"Prof. Anil Sarwal" <sarwalanil@sify.com> wrote:

> Sir,
>

> I get an error while installing amaya on xp version 8.6
> "D:\Windows|system32|autoexec.nt. The system file is not suitable for
> running MS-Dos and Microsoft windows applications.  Choose close to
> terminate the application.
>

> Can you please advise what to do.

I don't know why installshield tries to use autoexec.nt (we're install 32 bits files)
but it seems that your version of autoexec.nt is corrupted.
Could you check if you have a previous copy of this file
 D:\WINDOWS\repair\Autoexec.nt
If true please take this copy and paste it into D:\Windows|system32\
else I probably can send you my copy of this file.