Thanks, and result

Salut Irčne, merci de l'assistance  :)

My French is very rusty, and keeps getting mixed up with Vietnamese in
my head, so I'd better stick to English.

On 23/08/2004, at 6:32 PM, Irene Vatton wrote:

> It could be a problem with fonts.
> Could you try to increase the font zoom to 200?

Thanks for the suggestion. I just tried that, and unfortunately, it
made no difference. The Help window says it's finished loading, but the
text area is completely blank.

> It could also be a problem with the version of a library if you changed
> the X11 version.

I just re-downloaded and re-installed X11 from the Apple site, because
Fink had messed up my copy with XDarwin. Would that be the right
version? I'm not game to use Fink to do it, because of what it did
before.

Thanks for any suggestions you can offer. The Amaya list has been dead
silent so far. :D

from Clytie

Clytie Siddall -- Renmark, South Australia