RE: Windows XP SP2 error

thanks for the alert! I was going to install the sp2 stuff, but I'd rather
have a (at least partly) functioning Amaya.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael.Giroux@objectweb.org [mailto:Michael.Giroux@objectweb.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 9:21 PM
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Subject: Windows XP SP2 error

My system was upgraded to Windows XP SP2, and now I'm getting an error
when I open Amaya and when I try to click on any link in an HTML document.

The error message is:

(source: WIN_TtaSetToggleMenu(1) Error 1401)

I'll watch for an update so I can resume using Amaya.

Michael Giroux

This email represents the personal views of the author/sender.  The
author/sender has no authority or delegation to bind the City of York
Council by this e-mail and the City of York Council accepts no
responsibility whatsoever for its contents.  Please note that any reply to
this email may be screened.