Re: A small glitch in browser-part of Amaya...

From: karthik bala guru <bluekarthik@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:22:35 -0700 (PDT)
To: David Cook <DavidHCook@comcast.net>, "Amaya user \(E-mail\)" <www-amaya@w3.org>
It is trivial- But should be noted .And, i think, it can be implemented easily.

Regards,
karthik bala guru

David Cook <DavidHCook@comcast.net> wrote:

I'm a recent convert to Amaya, and I noticed this glitch. Not sure
if it's a bug or a feature, but figured I pass it along a let someone else
decide.

The following html doesn't re-direct like it does in most standard browsers:

The 'meta' tag above will cause MOST standard browsers to 're-direct' to the
URL after 2 seconds.
(But, Amaya browser doesn't seem to implement this 'funky' behavior.)

I call this totally trivial also because Amaya's browser is far from its
most important functionality.

Cheers...

Dave

David H. Cook