Re: Prefix chars for Keybindings

Please don't remove control-j. I use ctrl-j (and have since version 1.2). By
the way, I haven't managed to make control-minus work on windows - is this
just me?

it seems that ctrl-g isn't used, and it might be useful to reserve that for
user-defined shortcut sequences (i.e. make sure not to use it in distribution
versions, and note in the help page about configuring that this key is
reserved for user definition.)

cheers

Chaals