Re: HELP: How do you insert a paragraph after a table now?

Jim,

Just select the whole table and press Enter (or Return).

To select the table, make any selection within the table if the
cursor is not already there, and hit F2 (Windows) or Esc (Linux)
a few times. Check that the table element is selected by looking at
the selection message, at the bottom of the window.

This is a general mechanism that allows you to create a new empty
element after any other element. It may be useful in nested lists
for instance. It could be faster than hitting Return repeatedly
in some cases, because F2  (or Esc) do not create new elements.
Only Return inserts something new.

That's the mechanism you may use now to create a new row in a table:
you select an existing row and you press Return, which creates a
new empty element. In this case the empty element is a row, because
that's the only type of element you are allowed to insert after a
row. You can also do that to create a new tbody in a table.

Try it.

Vincent.