Re: Amaya 8.3 pre-release possible bugs

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:48:39 +0100
Bartolomé Sintes Marco <BartolomeSintes@ono.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Questions:
>
> 1. What is the expected release date for Amaya 8.3?

We hope, end of next week.

> 2. What is the deadline for sending the translation of string and help files into other languages?

Normally one day before the relase.
If you need more time, please inform us.

> Possible bugs/features :-) (Windows XP version)
>
> 1. "Save geometry on exit" works if Amaya is closed using File > Exit Amaya menu, but does not work if the window is closed using standard Windows methods (Alt+F4 keys, top right icon (x) or control menu (top left icon > Exit)).

The intension  was to save the geometry in that case too, but the window is killed when Amaya requests its
geometry. We didn't find how to fix this problem yet.
We'll have a look at other reported problems.

Thanks for your report.