amaya problem

From: Corné Beerse <cbeerse@lycos.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 16:53:34 +0200
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi

I don't know if it is just a problem or a bug.

Running amaya 8.5 (xp variant) on M$Windows2000. A document (forced to type
html4 transitional) that ends in a table as the last element.

How to create a new paragraph (or any other element) after the table?

In the past, I expect repeated <ctrl-return> should finally get me there.
However, it now just creates new paragraphs in the last cell.

CBee