Display error in 8.5 (Win XP)

From: Thomas <gnomen@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:04:45 +0200

I have some strange display bug on my win xp (pro) machine:

    In the Special->Preferences->Color dialog, whatever I set the colors
to, the displayed colors are totally warped. For example the
<Amaya>\amaya\AmayaPage.html page, wich I have attached a screenshot of.

Before the screenshot was made, I uninstalled Amaya, removed both the
remaining install dir and the user directory (c:\documents and
settings\...\amaya), then installed again. No settings have I changed.

Thanks.
Thomas.