RFE - keyboard activation of links

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:45:08 -0400 (EDT)
To: Amaya List <www-amaya@w3.org>

Hi,

being able to tab between links (or get to them by accesskey) is great, but I
can't work out if there is a way to activate the link without the mouse.

This would be a helpful accessibility addition to Amaya - the return key with
some modifier (e.g. alt) is my suggestion for a default key (but I hope it
can be configurable like other keyboard shortcuts).

Cheers

Charles