Re: How to do keyboard navigation of menus?

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:01:37 -0700 (PDT)
"James J. Ramsey" <jjramsey_6x9eq42@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It seems that while there are keyboard shortcuts for
> certain actions in Amaya, there is no way to navigate
> menus without using the mouse, so that there is no way
> to, say, add an attribute without using the mouse
> unless one brings up the source view and uses that to
> edit the attributes. Is this true?

Windows versions give a key access to all menus, but not GTK
versions. We'are developping a new User Interface based on WXW
and this new interface solves this accessibility problem.
We hope to have this new interface available soon.