Some Bugs in 8.2

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 23:04:56 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi folks,

having used Amaya 8.2 for a course recently (thanks - it makes teaching
accessible web design much easier) I came across the following bugs:

The lang attribute not working. I would select an element or some text,
select a language to apply (via the attribute menu), but it would often
not put content into the attribute - i.e. end up with

I can't add a map element from the XHTML menu. I think I should be able
to select a block of text and make it a map (in the same way as I can
make a div). This is valid behaviour in HTML 4.01 and above (in HTML
4.0 it either needs to be a set of area elements OR a block - since
HTML 4.01 it can mix the two)	.

Cheers

Chaals