Unable to build Amaya 8.2 on windows 2000

From: Raza S. <razacs@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:05:50 -0500 (EST)
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
Dear Dev,

I unzipped and attempted to build Amaya 8.2 for Windows using VC++ 6.0 SP 5
on Windows 2000 Advanced server.
I followed the instructions for compiling for windows.
The Compilers project succeeded in building.
The amaya project failed with these errors:

'D:\AmayaProj\Amaya\libraptor\raptor_uri.c'
Compiling...
ntriples_parse.c
fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file:
'D:\AmayaProj\Amaya\libraptor\ntriples_parse.c': No such file or directory
raptor_parse.c
fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file:
'D:\AmayaProj\Amaya\libraptor\raptor_parse.c': No such file or directory
raptor_uri.c
fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file:
'D:\AmayaProj\Amaya\libraptor\raptor_uri.c': No such file or directory

I noticed that the Amaya\libraptor subdirectory was missing in the zip file.
I then created a subdirectory called libraptor under Amaya directory and
copied all the files from the subdirectory Redland\raptor to the newly
created subdirectory Amaya\libraptor. I then compiled the liraptor.lib that
was compiled without any errors.

But when I rebuilt the Amaya project, it failed with the following errors:

annotlib.lib(ANNOTschemas.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_raptor_free
annotlib.lib(AHTrdf2annot.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_raptor_free
annotlib.lib(ANNOTschemas.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__raptor_parse_file
annotlib.lib(AHTrdf2annot.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__raptor_parse_file
annotlib.lib(ANNOTschemas.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__raptor_set_statement_handler
annotlib.lib(AHTrdf2annot.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__raptor_set_statement_handler
annotlib.lib(ANNOTschemas.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_raptor_new
annotlib.lib(AHTrdf2annot.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_raptor_new
..\bin/amaya.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

amaya.exe - 9 error(s), 16 warning(s)

Could you please help? The complete log file amaya.plg is attached with this
email.

Thanks,
Nadeem

Take advantage of our best MSN Dial-up offer of the year  six months
@$9.95/month. Sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup