pre-8.2 Bug report

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 00:19:38 -0500
To: www-amaya@w3.org

As always, thanks for the latest and greatest! <smile/> Initial report on
pre-8.2:

Typos in the documentation

"The GTK version crashed when the wants to work with a remote screen."
"user could not

put the caret (selection) within this empty element."

Otherwise, diffs from last bug report

SEEMINGLY RESOLVED:

11. Bug: When I want to click on a fragment in another window, I hit click,
then  click the target in the other window but the hypertext only contains
the URI of the other window, *not* the fragment. (This seems to happen
when I'm using XHTML documents without a 'name' but only an 'id'.)

PENDING

4. Wish: bounce (increase/decrease) the nesting level of nested
lists easily.
5. Wish: A shortcut key for skipping/replacing+next in the spell checker so
I don't have to rely upon the mouse and compex navigation to quickly move
through the document. Also, using ESC to dismiss pop-up dialogs
8. Wish: Can it open a new window in parallel? If the other window is slow
to load it holds up all of my windows.