BUG: Anchors in SVG around ellipse and text.

From: John Ellson <ellson@research.att.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:46:28 -0400
To: www-amaya@w3.org

I thought this used to work, but using Amaya from CVS today (10/23)
to view:
    http://www.graphviz.org/bug/hello-world.xml
the <a> anchor around the "hello" node is only making the text "hello"
sensitive and not the ellipse shape.

I would expect both the ellipse and the text to be sensitive if they
are contained in the same <a..> ... </a> in the xml.

Interestingly, Mozilla from CVS yesterday has the opposite problem
on this same page; the ellipse is sensitive but the text not.

John Ellson