Query..

From: Chandrasekar <s.chandrasekar@samsung.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:38:13 +0530
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Cc: Juan Lanus <jlanus@netscape.net>, Naveen Yadav <naveen.yadav@samsung.com>
Hai,

           I want to compile the Amaya in Win 2000 Pro.But it says some Link error with .obj file.I dont know what can i do solve this problem.And i am not able to open that workspace also.It says "Permision Denied".
Please kindly tell me the way to compile and build Amaya with Win2000 Pro.I am looking your help.
Please kindly reply full steps ASAP.We are struggling with that problem..
Regards,
Chandrasekar.S
S.Chandrasekar
Engineer R&D