Re: Amaya 8.1b and Win95

From: Juan Lanus <jlanus@netscape.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:48:15 -0300
To: www-amaya@w3.org

I just installed 8.1b in my W95 laptop and it worked like a charm. No
messages, no nothing.
The only difference might have been that I selected D:\amaya as the
target directory instead of the default.
It replaced a 7.2 Amaya that was there.
The ISSET_SE.DLL was not mentioned, nor it appears in my disks.

The version I used is amaya-WinXP-8.1b.exe which is not intended for
W95. I didn't try the other one.
--
Juan Lanus
TECNOSOL