Odd behaviour

From: Steven Gilham <steven.gilham@eu.citrix.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:43:38 +0100
To: "'www-amaya@w3.org'" <www-amaya@w3.org>
The following contains an XHTML error

-------------------------------------8--------------------------
<head>
  <title>No title</title>
/>
</head>

cenre, <p>mod sceal &thorn;e mare, &thorn;e ure mgen
lytla&eth;.... "</blockquote>
-------------------------------------8--------------------------

and, when loaded into Amaya 8.1b on Win2k, it notes that this is not well-
formed and asks whether to show errors or display as HTML.  Choosing the
former shows up the message:-

    Each error line is a link.
    It can be activated by a double (or a single) click
    *** Errors/warnings in <filename>
      line 12, char 0: warning - unsupported language: ang
      line 13, char 18: mismatched tag

Odd behaviour #1 (bug)

If I edit the source window, by dragging the scrollbar to show the spurious
select it all and then hitting the delete key, subsequently selecting the
File menu shows the Save option "greyed out", as if the change hasn't quite
registered.  I have to click in the source window to move focus somewhere
else before the Save option is made available.

Odd behaviour #2 (simply weird)

When I close Amaya, then drag the now-fixed file onto the desktop icon,
this time there is no load-time message at all about the section marked
with the ISO 639-2 code for Anglo-Saxon that there was previously.

This leads to a number of questions -
How does one get to show warnings by themselves, if that's all there is?
What is meant by "support" of a language anyway?