Re: UNINSTALL ME

From: Amaya User <amayalist@myrealbox.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 00:05:45 -0700
To: hseritt@covad.net
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

Are you trying to unsubscribe from the www-amaya
mailing list? If so, you'll need to send an e-mail to
<www-amaya-request@w3.org> with the word "unsubscribe"
in the subject line (without the quotes).

Or, are you suggesting that I un-install the previous
version of Amaya, before installing the latest version?
 Been there, done that, still have the same problem.