Re: Amaya 8.1b question and bug?

From: Irene Vatton <irene.vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:44:45 +0200
To: Bartolomé Sintes Marco <BartolomeSintes@ono.com>
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 23:45:47 +0200
Bartolomé Sintes Marco <BartolomeSintes@ono.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If I write "classname" in the "Use as class" dialog, a ".classname" is
> created
> in the <head> of the document.
> If I write "p.classname" in the "Use as class" dialog, a ".p.classname" is
> created in the <head> of the document.
> Is it possible to create a "p.classname" class through the Style > Create
> rule menu?

Today the "Use as class" dialog is only able to generate a limited set of selectors:
 - either an element name
 - or a class name
We'd like to extend that functionality but we didn't find time to do the job yet.

I suggest you generated the rule for the class ".classname" then you add the
element in the generated selector.

     Irene.
-----