Using SVG

From: Gary Frederick <gary.frederick@jsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 10:53:48 -0500
To: www-amaya@w3.org

I am trying to use Amaya to edit some SVG.

I open a new XHTML 1.1 document, add a <p>aragraph element and add SVG
from the SVG Library to the paragraph.

I also tried using a <div> element. Both a paragraph and a div element
work. Is one better than the other for XHTML with SVG?

I wanted to edit SVG rather than XHTML that contains SVG. I had problems
with using the SVG Library if the file was just SVG, XHTML worked better
for me. Does the SVG Library support working with SVG files?

Thanks,

Gary