Re: CSS on table column

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:45:52 -0700
Guy McArthur <guym@arizona.edu> wrote:

> Hi, Styles don't seem to apply to table columns
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/tables.html#q4).
>
> Test case:
> --

>       <col style="color:black;background-color:green"/>
>
> --
> Guy

This feature is not supported yet in Amaya.
It's not so easy to support it as Amaya works with the document tree
structure: <td> elements are children of <tr> but have no direct relation
with <col> elements. We should extend the CSS mechanism to support it.

I added this request in the Amaya wish list.