Re: When will be Amaya appearance changed?

Hello gabriele,

I'm currently working on amaya user interface.
You're right, amaya's icons are ugly and we're looking for nicer one. Of
course icons change is not enough to have a user friendly interface ...
so if you have other remarks about amaya's user interface, I will be
happy to take into account all what you say.

Regards,

Stephane