Conflict between keyborad shortcuts and menu access keys (v8.1a Win98)

Shortcuts with the Alt-Key in the user amaya.kb file are in conflict with
the menu access keys in the same way as described in the message below for
document access keys.
As you seem to have choosen solution Nr. 1 below, you should do the same for
conflicts like the above ones.
Thus a menu access keys should be disabled if a conflicting shortcut is
defined in the user amaya.kb file (This is standard for most configurable
Windows applications).

Applies to v8.1.a Win98

Christoph

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:18:22 +0200 Irene Vatton <irene.vatton@inrialpes.fr>